…that South Lake Tahoe considers it a VHR violation to be in a Hot Tub after 10:00 pm and before 8:00 a.m.?
Indeed! Up to a $1,000 fine can be issued to ‘Vacation Home Rental’ renters for violating any of the primary violations set force in the city ordinances.
“The primary violations are:
- Noise – no excessive noise at any time but especially after 10 pm
- Parking – is only allowed on paved surfaces, and not to exceed permitted number of vehicles
- Trash – keep the trash in a bear box or indoors
- Maximum Occupancy/vehicles – cannot exceed the posted occupancy or vehicle limitations at ANY TIME. Parties and weddings are prohibited. The occupancy and vehicle limits are for any time/duration and include all occupants AND any of their guests
- Hot Tubs – absolutely no hot tub use between 10 pm and 8 am” Source: South Lake Tahoe VHR violations
Now you know! Be careful out there and set an alarm on your watch!
Photo Source: South Lake Tahoe VHR violations